PFK Foundation

Building Faith - Sharing Hope - Defeating DIPG

5K Race Registration
5K General Info
Butterfly Ball Tickets
Prayers For Kayleigh Blog

Defeating childhood cancer is a big dream, but...
If your dreams don't scare you, they arent big enough.

​​- Dream BIG!


​​Kayleigh's Birthday Bash Update 
THANK YOU!

Thank you for making the first annual Kayleigh's Birthday Bash a HUGH success!

Stay Tunned for our next Big event


The Butterfly Ball


Why We Fight
Kayleigh was a bright, fun loving, beautiful little girl. On May 13, 2016, Kayleigh's 7th birthday, she was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer - DIPG. Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma is a pediatric brain cancer effecting approximately 300-350 children between the ages of 6-10 in the United States every year. Sadly, 98% of children with this diagnosis succumb to the disease 6-9 months from diagnosis. The remaining 2% rarely live past 18 months.

Kayleigh fought DIPG valiantly for 6 months. During her battle, Kayleigh's mom blogged everyday about Kayleigh's progress. The little family blog steadily grew as more and more people read Kayleigh's story and fell in love with the pint sized fighter. Kayleigh lost the earthly battle with DIPG but won the eternal one on November 15, 2016.

The PFK Foundation is Kayleigh's legacy. We will continue to fight DIPG in Kayleigh's memory until we find a cure. You can help us fight by donating to help fund research and increase awareness. 

Follow the family's story online at http://www.prayersforkayleigh.com




Proceeds Benefitting

Thank you to our sponsors